Bottled Solutions

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Boern

Bottled Solutions

Post by Boern »

Alchemy - what a wondrous delight. Eons of mysticism corked up in a neat bottle. Life, death, all in between and beyond. Ah, in theory at least. But the cosmos is a bit fickle. Every drop of life is filled with curiosity of something new. And that's the gist of alchemy. Getting what you want, I find that to be highly overrated. Getting what you did not know you wanted, now we're talking.

Strength of a giant, wisdom of gods, beauty of a setting sun. Yes yes, all that. Living fire, destruction and pestilence. Hmh, choices, choices. But what is life without love? Love potions are really my specialty. A drop of resin from the life tree, frost flower petals, hemlock root, and maybe some bat guano to spice things up after the dark has fallen. Side effects? Definitely. Good times? Trust me, yes.

Creation.
Destruction.
Fragment.
Enhancement.
Sensation.

So, what is it then?

"Eeeh, I just wanted the 800 gheals."