Rodent Raid

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

tehsquish

Rodent Raid

Post by tehsquish »

I am proud to report that with the help of Kolya the Bard the Dungeon Rats have bested the Balron who reigned terror upon the citizens of Serpents hold from deep within the Fire dungeon.

It was tough work but with cunning and tenacity we were able to come out on top!

To any other demon lords who would seek to terrorize the citizens of this land... Make no mistake: Your days are numbered.

Never underestimate a rat!

-Gilius the Rat King
Ranokan

Re: Rodent Raid

Post by Ranokan »

Dear Gilius

If you want a hand for these kind of tasks, feel free to send me a message.

Soterios
306 581 466
tehsquish

Re: Rodent Raid

Post by tehsquish »

Mr Soterios,

Sorry for the late reply, we've been quite busy lately working on getting a guild house and other things. We have been hunting at least a few times a week still however. I am also happy to report our guild has been officially recognized by Lord British and we've been granted the right to wear an official guild color!

We generally organize our hunting trips with the common communication crystals used by most citizens these days. If you or anyone else would like to join please enchant your communication crystals using the following formulae:

*Strange magical runes follow*

IP: uoam.uosecondage.com
Port: 2000
Password: mine

Again, all are very welcome to join!

- Signed, Gil and the Rat Pack