Peace at last

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ricardus

Peace at last

Post by Ricardus »

After few years, the great war finaly had an end, Raemus and Raziel returned to Britain with the feeling of a duty accomplished, not a single one of the new persons that now lived at the city or any other cities they visited, knew who they wore and even cared for it. But was when they faced Ric after all those years that made them realize how long it had been and what that awfull and very destructive bloody had realy costed to all of them.
Lots of dear and close friends are gone forever, those nights spent around the campire laughing and telling those scary tales will no longer happen.
They all discovered that the people and gods can do things worse than those ficcional horror tales.

Ric starred at both his brothers and could hardly believe they wore back alive and in one piece.

Ric: So i see the time hasn't done anything to improve that "prety" face of yours Raziel, Guess there's not enough beating to make that take a pleasant form!!
And you baby Raemus, seem to have finaly took a decent shave and hair cut, no longer look like a drowned rat, and almost smells nice too!

Raziel: Almost nice to see you aggain, you old grumpy fart, tought you already retired you sorrow bottom to some ruins in the midle of fuck off forest!!

Raemus: Yes, unlike you Ric, some people can do something to improve their looks, and no need to be a jealous old bastard!
They all laughed together very loudly, what drove the attention and curiosity of other people and guards at the area.

Ric sarted telling them some bittersweet news...
Ric: Few months after our dearest friend Douglas passed away, i got an anonymous letter at Magincia's Inn where i was spending some days.
The letter was from Doug himself, it was a copy of his will, saying that he left us a house in Britain, a bit above the stables, to the norteast.
Marius, Ethan, and myself, been cleaning and furnishing the place so we all can live there. Oh we even have some of his relatives living there with us aswell, you will see who they are *Grins*
Oh and i'm finaly using my true name Jebediah Keel

So the war finished, Raemus and Raziel's infiltration in Cult of Tekstone paid off, the cult was prety much destroyed, the new order of oblivion they helped to found in order to give the last blow to the dreadfull cultists was destroyed aswell, unfortunately that costed the live of lots of their friends, and destroyed Order of Nature aswell. The cult had been finaly eradicated from this world too!!

Ric decided to re-join Order of Law once more to make sure the realm remains safe
Few weaks later Raemus did the same
Raziel returned to his former careless druid life

All wore at peace once again, and all felt like they have returned to the place they belong
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris