Curiously black bottle mail

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

RanC

Curiously black bottle mail

Post by RanC »

To whomever reads this letter, you may remember me as either Nefer or Endora. The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated yet I reside in a far away land. The magic here is strange and the religion even stranger. It is keeping me here as if Entombed into a stone yet I may freely roam, though not leave these lands. I wanted to let all of the land to know that the Daedeloth legacy lives on, however. I left a beautiful daughter behind before I left and in her eyes I saw Dennac himself, as well as only I have come to know him. You won't know if you run into her I'm sure, even though the resemblance is uncanny. The father, he was a man of Winchester... So we decided to hide the child. I worry for her increasingly however, and wonder if she may have found her sanctuary within the cult? Through prayer you may reach me...