The story of Faith Armstrong.!. -=-

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Richard Mota

The story of Faith Armstrong.!. -=-

Post by Richard Mota »

*walks to the board puzzled and very confused*

Greetings all of britania, I am Faith Armstrong monk, and Devoted follower of Winchester. I started my training as a monk with a man named sid that used to follow her ways of imperial. I trianed for many a days in papua before the birth of the world known as malas by Her. I was awe struck by what was before me I prayed and watched Winchesters struggle to stop her, but to my dismay I watched him fall to the evil god of vile tekstone himself. Then When Lord BLackthorn was struck down and murdered Lord British I became a confused person for quite some time.
I was a very confused individual for some time. To take my mind off what i had witnessed I was forced myself to focus on my training so I could help the good citizens of britain in any manner that I could. I have watched many deaths of citizens during times of war and felt the pain of many fallen people in my soul as I prayed for theirs. I seen times of war in which the local healers was dead and corpses began to decay as the owners belongigns littered the ground. Then after one bloody battle in which i was slain by tekstones mighty plauge i felt a voice calling me. It was as if I was a ghost standing outside britains walls The voice grew louder then before i could ask Winchester spoke to me. I had never heard a voice from a god directly. This voice of Winchester thanked me for helping the good people of britain and encouraged me to awaken and continue to fight for their saftey.
I then put in an application to the order of law the next day understanding that now I walked with winchesters blessing in my heart. I was denied because the priest did not listen to my story nor did he feel the presence of Winchester in me. Soon after that the same head priest contacted me with the blessing of being a member of law. I still to this day dont understand what made him change his mind, but I was greatful he opened his eyes and looked into my heart. Then soon after that head priest had something happen in his life that blackened his heart, and a new head priest was born.
This person never really looked at me for being the unique man of Winchester that I was. He felt my kindness, but overlooked the faithful follower that I was to my brothers and my god. This is story thankfull to Winchester is being brought up now, and I beleave this priest should be removed from law. His focus in life is quite misplaced and has blood on his hands from people like me. I feel deep in my heart that Ive done no wrong to Winchester or to my fellow brothers that keep me content in life.
After seeing a nasty battle of tekstone versus my fellow brothers of law did I really have questions in life. My old head priest was there and had so much hatred in his eyes I could barelly stand to look at him. I had to thank him for looking at me as an equal person of society and had to walk away from my fellow brother patrick. This is another good man with winchester in his heart like me, and a very dear friend of mine until the end. I couldnt help anyone as my powers are faint and the strength of winchester fails in me now.
I dont know where to walk now as a member of law that has been wrongfully punished by an abusive head priest. Its made my heart very cold as being a good man protecting my fellow citizens now being an outcast. My feelings tell me to join the cult of tekstone to bring pain on all of those that have wronged me. However my heart still has winchester deep in it and fights my overall intentions thus causing me much heartache. Ive only come to the boards as a good man quite confused by life at this point and im hoping others shall ask me additional questions. If you dont have questions perhaps you could offer some suggestive advice as this pain in my heart is killing me.
Just know this is the only story that Ive described and for that Im sorry. Im a very deep man that many dont understand that has many adventures to speak of. Im just lost right now without thetis the true love of my life, and winchesters blessing throught my heart. So alls I have to offer is protection to my fellow citizens of britainia, and some stories to tell until my life changes. I will stop by and let all the good people of britainia know the changes in my life. Until then I want to thank you all for listning and hope that soon I have a fair chance to exsist in this world.

Faith Armstrong

*walks away with a tear in his eye*
Kassandra

Re: The story of Faith Armstrong.!. -=-

Post by Kassandra »

old friend i here bye invite you to a meeting where you can speak your case, i hope that you still lay your trust on me......
Birdnest: 243-749-144
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

As long as I am the Head Priest of Law, or as long as I breathe, you won't be taken back to the Order of Law. You've brought enough shame on our Order as it is. End of discussion.

-Jonathan Icewind, Head Priest of Law-
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Jonathan is there nowhere I can go to get away from your attacks? Youre a very abusive priest that has only brought shame on yourself by shaming the order. This is only the beginning of the discussion as I plan to tell the whole world my story. I have to thank Winchester for the ability to speak here without you trying to keep your misfortunes quiet. This story will be heard by all and hopefully you will be judged soon enough. Also Moongos I liked you the same now as when I made your tome when Jonathan was outraged you didnt bring materials. I do trust in you and want to thank you for the fair opportunity hopefully leading to a trial in which I will be there. Then to answer a question you asked me on an earlier date. Yes my heart lies within Winchesters bidding right now and I have no intentions of changing that.

Faith-
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

And aslong as I'm the Dark Templar of Tekstone, You will not get into our great cult. Both Law and Nature are a mockery, keep it up Faith, add to the hilarity of it all. You amuse us all.

Signed,

Atroxes

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Im sure you have totally misunderstood my story somehow. How can you come speak such words of hate based on someone youve never met? Furthermore does it look like Im trying to join the cult?

Faith
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

My feelings tell me to join the cult of tekstone to bring pain on all of those that have wronged me.

That is all that was relevant in my eyes, even when your feelings draw you to the great Cult only the wisest may truly serve Dennac. I'm glad you seek a place in the sinners temple, for it's where all the fools live. You may aswell invite those pixie loving tree huggers whilst you're at it, all of you will burn.

Signed,

Atroxes.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:
My feelings tell me to join the cult of tekstone to bring pain on all of those that have wronged me.

That is all that was relevant in my eyes, even when your feelings draw you to the great Cult only the wisest may truly serve Dennac. I'm glad you seek a place in the sinners temple, for it's where all the fools live. You may aswell invite those pixie loving tree huggers whilst you're at it, all of you will burn.

Signed,

Atroxes.
I used to have a place in the temple as my name is trusted and was at one time engraved in the sign. I never lived there as I seek refuge in a quiet place with humble people surrounding me. In a neighborhood where people still take the time to ask how ones day has gone. These kinds of people remind me that just because youre upset with one or a couple of people you shouldnt go around killing all the others. Now I would like to take time and address a statement that you questioned earlier.

My feelings towards some give me a fierce rage resulting in a series of actions. After being slayed by someone without speaking to me nor my attacking them first upsets me greatly. It makes me want to slay them as tekstone runs down the innocent. I just have to hold my head up high with a smile in my heart and continue to protect my fellow man. Im sorry you see the my brothers in white as sinners, because I know for a fact many of them are good men.

Faith