The Peons are just as important as the king.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Whitewolf

The Peons are just as important as the king.

Post by Whitewolf »

* The Mightiest of the cultist stood together, the conquers of Moonglow had returned, Eldath, Alus and Luscious. They stood at the alter as they reported there news, the three had just sat down as Calamity had returned to the alter. *

As I walked past the ancient temple guardians I saw my brothers, a simple nod for Alus, a handshake for my Vessel and a bow for Lord Edath.

Brothers I’ve come to report our side mission a success, the men of Serpents hold have sealed away there souls to Dennac and will fight for us. Our army is near ready.

*Three nights prior, on the dock of serpents hold. *

The night was falling slowly the lamps had just begun being light, there was no guards in this town, perfect for a person with my reputation to sink into the shadows un noticed, I made my way to the tavern, most of the men where there, Serpents hold is a town island where most old criminals and bandits lay low from the laws of the land.

Though there was no guards to alarm the people of my presence, most of the men ready themselves to leave at the sight of my robes, the darkness of my cloak was in pure contrast of the lights of the tavern, one man stood with a bottle of ale in hand.

Cultist, what brings your kind here.

I have come bearing a gift for you all.

A random man from the left side of the bar tried to leave, as he came rushing towards me, I pulled my spear from the back of my cloak and aimed it towards the man, sadly he could not stop in time, as my spear impaled him. After that act, the tavern went quiet even the most drunk of men sat silent,

I have come for your allegiance; there will be a coming war between us and those of Winchesters lackey’s. All you need to be granted the power to take vengeance upon the order that forced you into hiding, into exile join me. I will make the old young, the weak strong and the brave immortal. All you need to do is bow for Dennac and shed some blood in his honor to be blessed and join his army of chosen warriors.

There was a unsettling mood now, the men had all the biggest choice of there life to make, some of the old men seemed willing for the promise of new life and to take there revenge, where the young seemed unsure if they should, sadly they didn’t yet know they didn’t have a choice.

A candle went out as a large man stood, he was in his 40’s I could tell by his build and the color of his hair, he wore a large vibrant cloak almost if he was royalty.

Is it safe to assume you’re the leader of this bunch of misfits?

Indeed ma’am that be a safe assumption, know you come to our island with the notion of war, to shed our blood for your cause, you say you will grant us powers of the “gods” in return for our servitude, but lets see a test of this strength there is a Titan that lives near the keep, since it came here many men have not been able to return home, if you take care of our problem then we shall join force’s with you.

It took me a moment to decided between accepting their plea for help or just forcing my will upon them,

Oh it will be fun, to show off for once.

As the group made there way out of the tavern and down the path to the keep.

Calamity had called for her steed, and without a moment’s waste it had come its skin absent of color yet shines with the pride of being a minion of Dennac, a magnificent creature. Now then I have a titan to slay.

Hee’Ya, and I took off into the night, the large creature wild and dumb was sitting on the roof of the keep, I reached into my pack and drew my bow, pulled a fire arrow from my pack, and let it fly, it stuck the titan in the chest awakening it, and it was oh so pissed.

Filthy human die, ill crush you like a bug.

As it stood he stomped the ground, calamity moving faster then he could stomp ran in and around his feet, now pulling the spear from his cloak once again and slashed at his Heel’s the tip of the spear cut into the monsters foot cutting his tendon, as the beast started to fall I dismounted my steed and started to run up the beast leg.

The damn thing had almost destroyed the keep with its fall, the only thing bigger then this is a giant, almost twice the size of these titans, luckily this was a young one, weak in its magic art, I had got to his chest when he started trying to get up again, I applied my poison to the spear and stuck it as hard and deep into its skin as I could go piercing its rib cage, the poison started taking effect immediately.

The last few steps was the most fun, the titan was moments from death unable to move from its pain, I stood near its face, it look terrified, was such a odd sight a creature of his size scared of me, it was like a dog being afraid of a flee,

Next time you should stay in your ranks titan, and not disobey Dennacs wishes, as I put several arrows in-between his eyes, their skulls where surprisingly tough. As I jumped down the elder had come to me,

Indeed Calamity the Rumors are true, what must we do to full fill our end of the bargin.

Bow to lord Dennac, and shed a drop of your blood to start the oath. “I will be loyal, I shall fight without fear, I pledge my soul and body to the lord, I will wait in darkness for my call.” The men all cut and repeated themselves, I watched as this black fire engulfed them, but they did not scream they new what they had done, and they would make valuable warriors.

* Back at the alter*

My master, you have the honors of Summoning the first of our new Army. Eldath Nodded and chanted the rites of summoning, three men came, all in Dennacs rare and powerful Dragon armor, they got on a knee and bowed in servitude. As one of the men took off his helm to show it was the elder of the village, I looked at him, with a kind of devilish smile,

welcome back.