Xonax the Lich lord, Vs Winchester.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Whitewolf

Xonax the Lich lord, Vs Winchester.

Post by Whitewolf »

The birds had all left the sky, the insects and mice had all gone underground, and as the clouds came over the field all that could be seen was the red in his eyes, Demon Lord, Xonax had brought his army of Flesh Renders, Red, and Black Daemons and other horrific demonic manifestations. The town of Vesper was once controlled by Dennac years ago, Xonax saw this as his rise to fame, he could retake the town and lord Dennac would be pleased with him granting him yet even more power.

The town guards where screaming as they where ripped apart, the demon knights had be stationed at all the bridge’s as the abyssimal horrors through themselves at the swords of the guards, as they warped into there lesser forms. The town took only near a hour to take over, all that was left was the island where the healers, and the rest of the towns people and guards had fortified themselves inside.

Law was no where to be seen, Eldath had them busy with his cultist attacking the town of Brittan, the plan was perfect and working well, Britain would be the distraction as the town of Vesper fell to Xonax wraith. That’s when the most unexpected happened.

A beam of white light had shot through the clouds, and purified the ground it shun on, some skittering hoppers ran towards it, drawn by the light only to burst into flames on contact, Xonax had no idea what to do, was this Winchester himself interfering with my plans, Xonax Roared into the heavens as a Challenge to Winchester, “Bring forth your Holy Daemons and watch as I slay them.” Almost as he had finished his Challenge a White Portal had Appeared a man in shinnying white armor came out, Xonax shocked simply said… “Winchester?” as the man removed his helm and looked about ad the hoards of demons, and then into Xonax’s eyes, nay my name is Roxio, Captain of the guard.

Roxio, the fabled Champion of Britain once a regular man singly fought off an assassination attempt on the now deceased lord British, for his bravery he had been promoted, this man was a true symbol of what the people of white stood for, Xonax pleased with his Challenge. As the Two ran towards each other, screaming Charge. The Demons leaping into the air towards him, as Roxio’s Elite guard followed him from the portal.

The battle was vicious, the reaming guards from vesper came out from hiding with their new found moral and aided Roxio in slaying the demons. A lord of the abyss had be summoned, Xonax was a simply a Lich lord, his power was not in close combat where as Roxio excelled at it, the lord of the abyss would be more then enough distraction as he readied his kill chant. The Lord, of Abyss laid waste to the guards Sweeping down crushing them, and casting walls of fire to the buildings utterly destroying the town.

Roxio had ordered his battemages to cast paralyzing spells on the beast, it took at lest five of them to keep it still, a Roxio ran towards it, chanting something to himself as he ran, then with unknown superhuman strength he leapt into the air, and plunged his holy sword into the chest of the Lord of the abyss, the monster screamed out in pain but it had knocked one of the battlemages with its flailing about, freeing it from its paralyzing curse, it started casting a large spell, but it was not the lord who would get to finish, Xonax had casted sacrifice on it, when the demon exploded most of the guards had died, Roxio was laying on the ground not moving.

Xonax had started screaming with pride, he had slain Roxio. The champion of Winchester had fallen to his hand, Dennac would be sure to grant him more power, except his hand clamped onto his sword, as he started to rise, his armor had holes in it, he eye was close still, and one arm looked broken, Roxio was on his final straw. “Daemon you shall not take this town, I shallent allow it.” His broken arm grabbed the pommel of the sword, as he struck out in pain, he raised it to the heavens.

Lord Winchester, my Captain and God, my Friend and Ally, grant me the power to vanquish this filth from the land, grant me the power bring you honor in your name.”
As his sword started to shine brighter then Xonax had ever seen, but Roxio instead of charging started running towards the bridge. “ Minions follow him! Do not let him escape” sadly that’s what Roxio wanted, completely surrounded on the bridge he through his sword into the water, and went onto a knee.

The demons flooded in towards him, as one of the black demons picked him up he yelled out, “PURIFICATION” as the water started to shine, and then exploded in giant pillars of water, holy water. The demons burned and died as it washed over them, and just like that in seconds the demons had been vanquished, purified. As Roxio looked up he saw Xonax the lich lord standing there, weakened. He stood up and ran at the monster, taking him to the ground, he started pummeling Xonax with his Fist, the demon crying out “ Why Dennac why wont you help me” the blood was all over the place, as Roxio stood up, he looked down and the crippled Lich Lord. “You are a fool to have ever thought Dennac that coward would help someone as meaningless as you.” He pulled out a dagger from his pouch, and readied it to plunge it into the lich’s skull.

But before he could he noticed something, something moving, it was quiet and fast. He followed the outline of a figure with his eyes as suddenly disappeared. And as fast as it was gone, did the Arrow pierce Roxio’s armor, “blast, I was so close”, as from the shadows stood a figure he had seen before. “Calamity… why are you here.” She only smiled as she called out to the heavens, like the portal Roxio came another came for her as black as the nights sky, she picked up Xonax, and through the near lifeless corpse inside.

As she knelt down to whisper into his ear, “ Xonax was simply a peon, like we all are. We needed you dead, if we are to crush your home forever.” She stood and walked into the portal as it disappeared.

On the ground lay Roxio in a blood of his and the demons blood, he smiled knowing he had saved the town, as he closed his eyes, “finally old friend we will meet again.” It was then the healers came out from the building with the reaming guards, and made there way over the piles of bodies to Roxio, the one healer removed the arrow just in time, as the other mended his internal bleeding. “The arrow didn’t pierce his heart, we can mend these wounds he will live, but I’m afraid he wont be able to fight for awhile.” Spoke the healers of Vesper.