A letter to Imperials

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Abakus

A letter to Imperials

Post by Abakus »

On my ways throughout our beautiful world I got lost in faraway place called Malas. I appeared near Luna city gates. I have never seen such a beautifull place like this. As I walked through Luna something attracted me to the temple. I went there and instantly felt inner peace. I knew this was my calling. I heard voice in my ears ... "join us and help us expand our rank of Imperial wariors. Your life will be more meaningful ... " When I went out of the temple that voice slowly faded away. I had a beatufull day there, orange colour is my favourite color.

I had a bad feeling when I was leaving this place. other world seems to be black and white in my eyes.

Trying to fall asleep in the evening the sight of the glowing city and the warmth of the air in Luna could not leave my thoughts. I knew the temple was my home.

Now I know ... I need to join them

"I wish to join your religion"

~.Picus Mamrdus.~
icqbirdlace ~.356'800'501.~
skypebirdlace ~.OlionOlsOlzo.~
Abakus

Re: A letter to Imperials

Post by Abakus »

Any Imperials members here?
icqbirdlace ~.356'800'501.~
skypebirdlace ~.OlionOlsOlzo.~