Gurrnutt Venomblade

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gurrnutt Venomblade

Gurrnutt Venomblade

Post by Gurrnutt Venomblade »

*walks up to the Board and begins to write*
To whom who read this,
I am Gurrnutt Venomblade some may know me some may not. I am a stranger to these lands but I offer all this story of where I came from. My father was an assassin know by the name of Koroso. But at home no one new of his last name he was known as Venomblade. Due to his high skill in poisoning. He returned home one day with cloak and hood to disguise his identity a guard who had recognize him from a different town, spotted him walking into the small house on the outskirts of town.
the guard begins to gather word of the known assassin in the city with wife and child. Gurrnutt's father Korso left during the night so no one could see him, as he walked away he heard screams from his wife Selene and his son Gurrnutt. Korso went mad and ran back. He began swinging violently as a guard kicked out his knees his dagger dropped to the floor. Gurrnutt crawled over and picked it up the guard quickly spotted Gurrnutt and ripped it out of his hand and threw him as he did a the dagger sliced his arm. Gurrnutt's father Lost it pulled another dagger out of his boot and stabbed the guard. and handed Gurrnutt the last curing potion. The guard still quickly to move took the poison dagger and stabbed Korso in the chest Gurrnutt laid there watching his father die from the poison. As he started chanting he collapsed from the poison still in his veins and woke up the next day Grabbed his robe and staff and began his journey to new lands, to study the magic arts.

That is all.... This is where I come from this is who I'm Known as
*Signed in Blood*
Gurrnutt Venomblade
*drops the pen and walks away*
*Signed In Venom*
Gurrnutt Venomblade