Ivan's reports about battles against imperialists

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ivan

Ivan's reports about battles against imperialists

Post by Ivan »

first fight against imperialis:

I was happily hunting around malas when Marcus the head priest of the imperialists appeared and tried to make me leave... when i didnt leave he came on me and ran off after taking few hits.

second fight

I was protecting britain from marcus and alexis with a tamer Eldaric we got them both killed but eldaric died

third fight

I was at trinsic fighting against imperialists with eric and eldaric... eric died and eldaric retreated... so it became 1versus4 fight and i got one down but he got revived just after that... i had to retreat because of imperial guards

fourth fight

I came to OoL altar with Gorath since we had heard that it was in danger. What we saw there was amazing... Imperial priests making rites from boat to OoL:s emissaries. I charged to the beach and they used rite that casted me to some island. Just a second after that Gorath made druid gate to me and i went back look if they were still there... They had left.

Fifth fight

I heard from Eric that Marcus was wanting 3versus1 duel against me eldaric and him. I thought that he might have somekind of trick behind his back so we were cautious. We started fighting and after taking one hit Marcus ran to guards which he had called there before fight started. We took our best oppoturnity to leave because fight wouldnt have gone anywhere because Marcus would have just alway ran behind guards when he was weak.

These reports are writen from everything i have seen from these fights so they might not be exactly correct