A letter left for Sir.Farodae on the white altar

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Diam Larkei

A letter left for Sir.Farodae on the white altar

Post by Diam Larkei »

*An owl is waiting the Hight priest of the Order of Law near the holy altar. This owl was familiar to the guards of Trinsic. It had flew in and away many times during the previous wars between British and Blackthorn. Therefore, they did not mind to see its presence near by. However, they knew something wrong was about to be going on ,if the owl was there. The owl had put a letter on the altar.*

The letter read:

" Sir Farodae,

I,Katerina Larkei, was one of the two founders of the Resistance. With this war growing up after every single battles, I tought you would need,once again,my help. This is why, Sir Farodae, that I am requesting a meeting with you and your council to discuss about this war.

Await for your news,

_-Kat-_"
Last edited by Diam Larkei on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Geryn Farodae

Re: A letter left for Sir.Farodae on the wite altar

Post by Geryn Farodae »

*Geryn dismounts from his steed Destiny and begins to make his rounds around the holy grounds. Walking by the altar, Geryn notices a letter resting atop the altar out of his peripheral vision. Gingerly, he picks up the note and reads it. Heading back up to his office, he grabs his ink well and quill and begins writing a reply in fancy caligraphy.*

Dear Kat,

I would be more than happy to set up a meeting with you and yours with myself and the elders of the Order of Law. I will write you again when I have the time and date determined.

Thank you, and stay safe

Yours,

Geryn Farodae
Head Priest
Order of Law
Diam Larkei

Re: A letter left for Sir.Farodae on the white altar

Post by Diam Larkei »

*The owl takes the letter from Geryn and takes its live to Kat.As Kat sees the owl, she smiles.Kat takes the letter to read it.*

Her reply could be read like this:

Geryn,

You see me very happy about the situation.I shall await patiently your letter for the meeting time.

yours,

Kat

*The owl gets back to the altar,knowing it would be its last drop*
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!