Untamed heart

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Thetis Ce'Elel

Untamed heart

Post by Thetis Ce'Elel »

* A slight wind is blowing through the ruins and it moves gently the grass on the ground and the leafs on the trees. Dark gray horse moves a bit and takes another bite of the fresh grass. It looks at the sleeping figure, that is wrapped tightly to dark cloak, at the same time it eats his meal and if a human would guess, it would be thinking “ How long we are gonna stay here? Wake up already.” The horse walks slowly towards the woman and pushes her face carefully with his muzzle. Woman mumbles something unclear and strokes the fur of her steed's forehead. Night doesn't give up and starts to mumbles her hair*

- I'm awake, I'm awake... * Thetis says and wraps her arms around Night's neck, and the horse lifts his head high, lifting the the woman to her own feet. Thetis yawns and stretches her hands high up towards the blue sky. She takes a bread loaf from her back and walks around the ruins, taking small bites from her bread. The horse follows her faithfully and soon Thetis breaks the bread and gives half of it to him. She sits on the grass and leans towards the mostly broken wall and sighs deep smiling.*

- I do wonder... what is in this place, that makes me so peaceful? * Thetis looks at the black raven that circles high in the sky and she stretches her arm in front of her, allowing the bird land on it. *

- Well good morning Corvus, I hope you haven't been looking me all night? * Thetis asks, strokes the birds silky black feathers and touches playfully the birds beak. She allows it bite her finger gently and then crumples rest of her bread in her hand and allows the raven eat from her hand*

- Don't be mad at me, I'm not the one that asked you to find me. Now what have you here... *She wonders and detaches the small paper from the bird's leg. She holds her hand towards the nearest tree and the raven flies to sit on it's branch. Thetis opens the letter and sighs deep sadly, guessing already what it might contain*

Thetis, you lied to me! Milla told me she isn't with you now or hasn't been lately.
You know how I feel when you run around alone in a times like these!
You are acting like a child and worrying your family.

Come back home right now!

Syrinx

* Thetis closes the letter and starts to walk around the ruins, looks the tracks on the ground. She is still surrounded by the gargoyles and elementals, but she would be lying if she would say that they would prevent her returning back to home. It just feels so... nice... to be here in Yew. When she fingertips touches the abandoned ruins she still remembers how it used to be beautiful garden. It still feels... like she is suppose to meet here someone.*

- I'm sorry, sister... *Thetis whispers and gently trows her raven up to the air, looking how it spreads his wings and soon disappears to the blue sky, new message attached to his leg. * - I can't come home... Not yet...
Thetis Ce'Elel

Re: Untamed heart

Post by Thetis Ce'Elel »

*Thetis sits by the ocean and strokes gently her new cloak, which is folded carefully on her lap. She thinks nervously how many new people she will meet now when she has joined to the guild and Thetis feels how her heart starts racing. She feels how it is hard to breath and Thetis buries her face to the cloak.

- I can't, I can't do it!
* She lifts up her head and looks how the clouds drift slowly above her. Slight thump and Thetis lies on the grass. Slowly her heart calms down and she takes deep breaths.*

- Emily was really nice... Maybe the others are too... * Thetis rises up and places the shimmering cloak on her shoulders. She walks to the shore and looks her reflection silently. Messy hair... bare feet... dirty old ragged dress... Thetis starts to laugh and looks at her hands. Her fingers have green spots from grass. She places her cloak and dress to the branch and slowly walks to the ocean.*

- Oh god how cold! *Thetis screams and wraps her arms around her, forcing herself under the surface. Silence of the water surrounds her and she looks around her, seeing how golden fishes swim by her. She extends her hands, feels their cool, sleek scales on her fingertips and looks, how they swim effortlessly away from her. Thetis smiles and slowly swims back to the surface, where she washes the dirt off her body. She dresses up and brushes her black hair, humming softly some old song, which she remembers only partly. Thetis returns to see her reflection, thinking that there might have happened small improvement. At least she isn't muddy anymore... or have grass stains... or leafs on her hair.*

- I can do it. I can I can. *Thetis slaps her cheeks with her hands and takes a deep breath.*

- I can talk to people and not being nervous. *She turns and gives some wheat to Night, who neighs shortly and eats them greedily. Thetis notices her hands shaking and she quickly wraps her arms around Nights neck.*

- I can be strong too...