A Note Left For The Head Priest Of Imperial

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Geryn Farodae

A Note Left For The Head Priest Of Imperial

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Greetings and salutations,

Though you have likely already heard of me, we have never been formally introduced. I am Geryn Farodae, Head Priest of the Illustrious Order of Law. I have written this letter to negotiate the cessation of hostilities between our powerful religious sects. Throughout the duration of this war not a single soul has not felt the bitter touch of loss, though our duty is to our late king, our duties also demand that we protect the innocents from harm.

Too long has the war ravaged the populations of both grand realms, so much so, that the populous no longer has the desire to recoup their losses, or rebuild razed homes. Let us cast down our fears, our reservations, our hate, so that we may assist in building a brighter, better world the likes of which none of us have ever seen! Only together may this be accomplished, and only if we band together may we overcome the adversity that has befallen us before it is too late.

The choice I leave in your hands. The time is nigh that we set aside our differences, and look at the bigger picture. And that bigger picture is the generations that will follow after our bones have long turned to dust.

I await your answer,

Signed,

Geryn Farodae - Head Priest of the Order of Law
Quintoz

Re: A Note Left For The Head Priest Of Imperial

Post by Quintoz »

Sir. Geryn how may I be of assistence.

Signed
Marcus - Consul.
Last edited by Quintoz on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Greetings Marcus,

Yes, you can be of service. You may set a date, and time for the negotiation of the surrender of the Order of Imperial, to the command of the Order of Law. You may keep your religious beliefs, of coarse, but you will never again raise a weapon against another person.

Your order will submit to our command, and any resistance will be met with the full force of our ranks. The rule of Lord Blackthorn over your order will no longer exist and as such, you will be subject to orders from the council of Law.

This does not mean you will be our slaves, this simply means that you do not attack another person without our authorization, and your army may be called upon at any time to assist in the goals of the Order of Law. But face it, surrender is a far better prospect than utter and complete defeat. Your power is diminished, your members defected.

If you wish to survive the turn of the first quarter year, you will surrender to the Order of Law. If not, your lives will be forfeit.

Good day to you.

Signed,

~Geryn Farodae & The Order of Law~
~Head Priest~
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

That's a rather bald statment.

Yet, the senate needs time to decide the outcome of this, I let you know when I have a date.

Marcus - Consul.

Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I have an opening now it seems, where can we meet to dicuss this matter?.
I speak in the name of the senate.

Marcus - Concul.